Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guidance

"Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you." (I Samuel 10:7)--Sometimes the guidance of God is not specific, nor detailed, nor full of liver quivers. Preceding verse says the Spirit of God came on Saul and he was "changed into another man" (what a beautiful little word picture). Then there is no record of "go do this" or "go do that." God was sovereignly guiding, yet through no specific leading. Maybe that is a picture for me today. The important thing is that I am indwelt with, and aware of an alien presence in my life, and then simply do the things I find to do. Sometimes there might be a "do this" leading. Sometimes it might just be a leading that says "do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you." No less guidance, just different signals.

No comments: