Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Three things the statists fear the worst......all there on my desk!


Hmmm. I was sitting at my desk the other night, reading (a REAL book, not the internet) and I happened to glance down. I had come in and placed my glock 26 on top of a book. I had also picked up some silver dollars and thrown them down beside the book. The thought hit me: "Those three items are feared more than probably much of anything else. An informed populace, who are ready to stage a tax revolt. An alternative currency, one founded on something other than "the full faith and credit of the US Government." A populace who is armed and unwilling to bleat in helpless submission to whatever some despot decides they want to declare the law to be.

The book, by the way, is on the FAIRTAX, which is a well documented and well thought out proposal that we scrap the personal income tax (repeal the 16th amendment) and replace it with a national sales tax, like a VAT. It is heartily endorsed by Neil Boortz, the radio host.

No comments: