Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Natural Element 47

This is a pretty good video. Celente (the first spokesman) is always a howling at the moon emoting jeremiad, but don't let that turn you off. The solid, nuts and bolts financial reasons silver is destined to rise (no, not rise, EXPLODE, so I believe) are touched on in the vid (which also has some cool special effects). This video is not designed to be a documentary, with tons of supporting links and reports and verifying info. That stuff all exists, but it is glossed over here to give you a panoramic view of why silver is, I believe, the best hedge and best investment in the financial world. This is a great introductory view into why you should consider buying silver.



...... and no, I am NOT a silver broker or dealer. You cannot buy any from me. I don't sell it. Every gram of silver I buy, I keep. I am not trying to hype my own little business here.

No comments: