Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Democrats love the GOP fight on the right in Delaware | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Politics sure calls out the worst in people. I know it does in me.

The race in Delaware between Christine O’Donnell and Mike Castle is a good example. Hateful, scurillous gloating stuff being said by both sides that the Huffington post would be cautious about printing.

From what I know about Mick Castle, I am not a fan. He seems to be the embodiment of the GOP good old boy network that caused the upsurge of the Tea Party movement in the first place. Maybe it is impossible to clean these guys out without a mess.

The concern in the Republican party is that Christine O'Donnell is thought to be "unelectable" in a statewide contest between parties.

If O'Donnell does get the GOP nod and then wins the general election, I predict panic and hysteria among the GOP party bosses.

Not much could make me happier.

I tend to be the kind who says it is better to lose with principles than give them up to win.

This is counter to the opinion of every political expert out there. They all say that politics is the art of compromise. I agree, but I guess we just disagree over what should be up for compromise.

Democrats love the GOP fight on the right in Delaware | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

No comments: